Sunday, June 07, 2009

I'm here----barely

So life has been great, just really really busy as I've been running the Dance Studio, raising Kily and trying to still be a good wife! It can get a little stressful :) The Lord has really blessed and guided us----we have learned so much from our special time here with my family in Oklahoma. Now suddenly, our time here is over and we are moving on to the next adventure: OREGON. For how long? I have no idea--either a month (if Jose gets off a waitlist for this fall) or a year or so! So this weekend after the annual dance recital, we're moving up to Oregon. I'm so excited to see Jose's family again, but it will be hard to leave our loved ones here as well.

Anyhow, sorry for the lack of communication these past 6 months, we love and miss you all and will try to be back up and running in a couple more months.

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am really glad that you have been able to dance. That is something I wish I was doing more of.

What is it your doing in Oregon? Sorry, I missed that info.

Erika Reyna and Kids said...

I miss you guys sooo much!!! I'm glad things are going well and that your keeping busy. It must be great running a dance studio.
We hope to see you some day soon. Say hello to Jose and Kily for me :-)
Take care

Annie B said...

You guys are busy! I must admit, I wish you were miving back to Utah. Where is Jose possibly getting wait-listed?

Krystal said...

Ok---sorry i was too brief! :) Jose is waitlisted at Cornell and UCLA and a few more schools in the Northeast for Law School. So we are going to move up to Oregon and be with his family now---we'll either be there for a month (if he gets off a waitlist) or a year if he doesn't and then he'll be reapplying for the next year. In the meantime, he's applying for jobs in Oregon--and already has one interview scheduled for next week--so we have high hopes:)
We didn't think we'd move to Oregon til about 3 weeks ago--when we realized that that is where we are supposed to be now.......
Long Answer. Sorry :)

Michael B said...

Tell Jose hi for me! He wrote me a quick message on Gmail chat a few weeks back... I really need to give him a call. Do you guys have the same phone numbers? Good luck and we miss you guys.

Clark and Rebecca said...

Good luck with the move! Oregon is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jose -

I am Beverly Miller's VT now and she was hoping you could call her when you have a chance. How are you guys? Are you still in Oregon? Anything good to report?

TTYL,
Anissa Telle