Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kily

Below you'll see photos of Kily Dancing with Grandpa Myers, Krystal's B-day, and Kily's 1st Ballerina Photo Shoot at the Dance Studio:) We obviously had too much fun! If you want to see what I've been up to at the dance studio, just "dance studio" and you can see all the fun classes we're doing!







13 comments:

Jenny Brimhall said...

Too cute! It sounds like you guys have been having tons of fun :)

Lindsey said...

What an adorable little girl!

Michael B said...

That's great to have Kily dancing, what a cute girl!

Clark and Rebecca said...

She's such a big girl! I can't believe it! Her hair is too cute with the little bows. Ballerina Kily, I LOVE it. Her little outfits are adorable, I can't wait until Calissa can be in dance classes! You want to move to Colorado and be her dance teacher? :)

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Krystal!!! Kily looks so cute!!

AmyCurtis said...

Oh man, she's a doll! Have you sent any of these to Julia and Wendy? They would just melt! =) She is really too cute! Its good to see you are getting to teach some dance lessons =) We miss you guys!

Melissa said...

Looks like she's going to be a dancer, just like her mom! :)

The Watts Family said...

That is so cute!! Im not so sure that those slippers fit her just yet!! I miss you guys!

Martha said...

Hey Hernandez family! Kily is SO adorable :-) I'm not sure there is anything more precious than a toddler in a tutu! It looks like you three are doing great. Jose let me know what law school you decide to go to... I didn't know you were planning on doing that, but it fits. You'll be great. I'm proud of you and sure am glad I had such a good friend and example in high school. Keegan and I had a great convo about you the other day...You're the best! Krystal you sound amazing and like a great mom. Glad Jose got someone who deserves him!

Carolann said...

Those ballerina pictures are sooooo cute! I always wanted to be a dancer, but it just didn't work out for me, so I tried to put Isabelle in dance classes. I had to take her out because she just wasn't very good at all. She kept getting in trouble because she couldn't help dancing to her own beat. Guess she's headed in her mother's dancing footsteps:)

Aaron and Steph said...

Oh my goodness, Krystal! Kily is SO CUTE in that little ballet outfit!! She is going to be gorgeous when she is older! (she is now too!) Hope you're doing well!

Cami said...

What a CUTE little girl! I can't believe that she's so big! I remember her as a little baby. Her ballerina outfit is SOOOOO CUTE!!! She would be great baby model for baby company like Geber, Gap, etc... I miss Kily's hand waves! We also miss you guys!!

David and Heather said...

Kily is SO cute! Is that a happy birthday cake? Hope it was a good birthday! Hope you guys are doing well