Friday, October 31, 2008

Quirky Tag...

So I was tagged. Thanks Greg:) 6 of my Quirks. I should probably get Jose's input on these....

1. I cannot brush my teeth at the sink. Much to my father's great dismay growing up, I never could stand there for those 2 minutes brushing my teeth, when I could be using my time more effectively around the house. To this day, I still have to walk around, be making the bed, picking up toys, "trying" to continue a conversation, or something!


2. I have to leave my email account up all day when I'm at home, just in case someone emails me....and then of course when they do, I have to stop everything to see what it is. Yeah....that's probably more of an OCD thing than a quirk;)


3. Whenever I eat my favorite cereal "Marshmallow Mateys" I try to eat all the cheerio-like things first and save pure marshmallows for the end. Yummy!


4. I insist on eating dinner when it's freshly made. I can't stand to take the time to prepare a meal only to reheat it for dinner. So, since Jose gets home many nights around 10, I find myself not making dinner until about 9:15.


5. I love "to-do" lists. I'll even write things down on yesterday's list that I ended up doing that day but hadn't planned for. So, I either do it to keep track of how I'm spending my time OR I just like to feel like I'm busy doing really "important" things and that's why I go back to add to old "to-do" lists...haha


6. Leaving CNN on for an hour or two at a time while I'm doing things around the house. For the most part, CNN is a channel that repeats its news stories throughout the day for people to catch bits and pieces of. I think I'm doing better though, once the stories have cycled through once, I can now turn it off!


Welp, there you have it! 6 things you probably didn't know or want to know about me :)
I tag Lindsey, Mary, Rosalie, and Isabelle. Have fun!

2 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

I kinda do the same thing with Marshmallow Mateys. only I have to rotate the bag around about 5 times. It helps (in my personal opinion) to evenly distribute the marshmallows so that we actually FINISH the bag! Hey, it works!

Mariah said...

Haha, I do the same thing with brushing my teeth and my email.