Happy Birthday Kily!
Amazingly, today-Oct 26- we celebrated Kily's 1st Birthday. Even though she's only been with us a year, I cannot even begin to imagine life and happiness without her in it. She is the joy of our lives. She brings a smile to our faces every day. She is so energetic, curious, and full of personality.
She is my little Angel and her Daddy's Little Princess.
Amazingly, today-Oct 26- we celebrated Kily's 1st Birthday. Even though she's only been with us a year, I cannot even begin to imagine life and happiness without her in it. She is the joy of our lives. She brings a smile to our faces every day. She is so energetic, curious, and full of personality.
She is my little Angel and her Daddy's Little Princess.
8 comments:
I can't believe she's one! I remember when she was first born and you started working out with us and Elodie :)
Time goes by so fast! Noelle will be one soon as well. I love the pictures of her she looks so grown up. (In a I'm still a baby kind of way!) Cute cakes too.
Kily is so cute! I love the picture of her eating the cake! :)
oh! She is so adorable! I love all the pictures
it looks like Kily enjoyed her birthday cake that Jose made for her! how did she like getting it smashed in her face?! i wonder if Morian is gonna do that to Devin?!
Your cake turned out great! Looks like fun!!!
Happy Birthday Kily! She is such a cute little girl!
Those are GREAT pictures of her and the cake. That's so much fun. Happy Birthday to Kily!
Post a Comment