BYU Baby!
Football Season is Here


Kily's First Football Game Ever! Daddy was so proud. Jose had to get his lil sidekick an appropriate outfit to wear for all the BYU games....I was a little worried how her first game would go, but she did great, despite the intense heat and long hours. We took a break under the bleachers to cool off half way through. By the end, she was so exhausted from all the excitement, that she fell asleep in my arms (which is something she never does!)Go Cougars!
12 comments:
You gotta start them young with the proper school to root for! Go Cougs!
She has grown up so much since we left. She sure is a cutie!
She's too cute!
She is so adorable. It was soo good seeing her again. she has grown soo much. Thanks again for taking care of Enoch. :-)
She looks soo cute in her BYU outfit! How fun!
Yikes she is cute! Jason has vetoed BYU paraphernalia from our house. :) Makes me want it more. he he he. Silly Utah Stater!
She's so cute! Go Cougars!
Just keep pushing that BYU pride! I can't believe how big she's getting. I agree with everyone else that she looks adorable!
Cute cute baby! Love the outfit. I'm surprised she lasted through a whole football game. That's not even something I can do!
hey! thanks for the comment. I was wondering we could get together one of these days.
i dont think i have your number
So blog really did get stalked by someone we aren’t comfortable with- and instead of going private, we are just changing some settings and our blog’s URL. Please switch it to: gregpluscamille.blospot.com so you can still follow our blog!
Oh my heck she is so freakin adorable! You must be having so much fun with her...I can't wait for her to meet Kali and they can play together! Sooooooooo fun!
Post a Comment