
On August 25, Jose and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary! I can't believe how fast the 2 years went....and to think of all that has happened in those 2 years. I am so blessed to have married my best friend. I know people always say that but it is so true. I love all my friends and family, but there is NO ONE that understands me the way Jose does. We laugh together, can talk for hours, still love spending all our time with each other, and cherish being parents. Married life is such a divine gift from God. No, our relationship is not "perfect" but that is only because we are not perfect people. But we try, and because of a foundation built on unconditional love and the Gospel of Jesus Christ, we have the ability to see past shortcomings and other trials in life...When we were married, we were sealed to each other-meaning that if we live faithfully to God and to each other, then we will have the blessing of being with each other (and our family) after death. I pray I will be worthy to be by Jose's side forever.....For Heaven would not be heaven, without my eternal mate and best friend!
4 comments:
Congrats on the 2 years! It was a lot of fun seeing you guys yesterday...
Happy 2 years guys! And your little cheerleader is adorable! It was fun seeing you all at Mike and Annie's! I'm glad we were able to get together one last time before I pop!
I love your wedding picture!
Just noticed the blog. Congrats!
Post a Comment