Monday, August 11, 2008

Tagged...

So....thanks Rachel for the tag;) This will be a good way for me to get back around to my blog though!

Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
3 Joys

*My faith in and relationship with my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ
*Being married to my best friend Jose--the one and only person in this world who truly understands me...and amazingly loves me anyway!
*Kily. Need I say more?
3 Fears
*Letting others down/not living up to what is expected
*Someone breaking into the house while I am home with the kids! (So the likely-hood of this happening in Provo, UT as I live in BYU Married Family housing is pretty slim to none, but i still do have this fear! I think i watch too
many Dateline Mysteries:)
*Losing a child
Those are sad...let's move on
3 Goals
*To start exercising everyday again-for mental sanity as well as for physicality!
*To stay in touch with the people I met on my mission in Texas
*To read a book. I really need to challenge myself to read more than just the scriptures each day...
3 Current Obsessions
* Watching HGTV at night in bed with Jose on his laptop.... We just have way too much fun daydreaming about all the things we will do to decorate our own home someday :) Plus, I think it's cute that Jose loves the channel/shows as much as I do!
*I had been obsessed with checking craigslist every day, multiple times a day, to find a new kitchen table and chairs....but the good news is that after 2 months, I found the most PERFECT table for us. It's a small round table with sides that I can drop and push the table up against the wall for more space...i love it so much I'm tempted to post a pic:)
*Trying to keep up with my church calling/responsibilities! :)
3 Facts about Me
*I speak Spanish;thanks to serving a mission in Texas.
*I like to play the Wii--especially RockBand :)
*I find great joy in grocery shopping!

I tag Kelly, Lindsey S., Heather, Melissa, and Tricia.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the tag! I finally posted it to my blog today! :)