So I've been wanting to add another post lately, but felt like I had little to say. Kily and I are having fun each day but just doing the same routine... changing her diaper, playing, feeding her, putting her down for a nap (only to pick her up 2 seconds later it seems!)...and the cycle continues all day. While it could be easy to get lost in the daily routine of my life, I'm trying to set goals that will help me see past the walls of my living room. It'd be easy to sit back and say that I currently don't have a way to make a difference in the "outside" world because I'm home all day with my sweet baby. However, I can see that it is when we are going about our daily routine, that we are given the opportunity to make a difference in the lives' of others, if we take it, and then we can be a tool in the Lord's hands. I am grateful this week for being able to be a friend.
Sunday, March 09, 2008
Daily Life
So I've been wanting to add another post lately, but felt like I had little to say. Kily and I are having fun each day but just doing the same routine... changing her diaper, playing, feeding her, putting her down for a nap (only to pick her up 2 seconds later it seems!)...and the cycle continues all day. While it could be easy to get lost in the daily routine of my life, I'm trying to set goals that will help me see past the walls of my living room. It'd be easy to sit back and say that I currently don't have a way to make a difference in the "outside" world because I'm home all day with my sweet baby. However, I can see that it is when we are going about our daily routine, that we are given the opportunity to make a difference in the lives' of others, if we take it, and then we can be a tool in the Lord's hands. I am grateful this week for being able to be a friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You are so blessed to be able to have that much time together.
Enjoy those moments together when your baby is small. They are priceless. Daily life can get pretty monotones, but when you remember that you are caring and nurturing for another human being, it turns into a pretty big deal. I bet you're a great mom!
Jose... I apologize for neglecting to mention the importance of a well-balanced and consistently smoothed table in spinning wedding rings. You're right, I'm sure your ring would have had a much better showing and your family wouldn't be so ashamed of the spinning performance that was witnessed less than 3 weeks ago!
I found your blog off of the nielson's blog. I just want you to know I think you're wonderful!
Hey Krystal and Jose. I just found your blog. It was good seeing you guys a few weeks ago. So, we just made our blog open to invited readers only. Email me at mariaht@byu.edu so that we can send you guys an invite. Hope all is well!
Jose, did you hear the word "lopsidedness" from Dr. Gantt? I think he made up all the words that end in "ness"
Post a Comment