Sunday, March 23, 2008
4 Generations of Fun
So we spent most of this past week doing things with my Mom and Grandma who flew up from OK to visit us. They just loved seeing lil Kily and spending every possible moment with her. During their visit, we took pictures of Kily, took a guided BYU tour, took pictures, ate lots of ice cream, shopped for my sister's wedding dress, took even more pictures, and last but not least--- introduced my mom AND grandma to the game RockBand! You must take a look below at the picture of my sweet, innocent 80 yr old Grandma on the guitar! Jose was kind enough to teach her how to play :) Needless to say, I had a great week with my family that ended all too soon.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is too much FUN!
Oh my goodness that is so funny. Its not every day you see a picture like that last one of your Grandma. That's great! She looks like she liked it. Your mom too. I'm glad you had a fun week. =)
That's awesome! Who know Rockband could bring families together like this???
Your mom and grandmother playing the guitar crack me up. I love it. I can't believe how big kily is getting. I hope we get to see each other soon. I guess Michelle's wedding is coming up soon!!!
Looks like you all had a great time. It's always so sad when family visits have to end. It's too funny to see your mom and Grandma playing guitar. Good for them! I've never played the game, guess I'll have to try it sometime.
I have never seen a Grandma rock out like yours is in this picture! She looks so wild!
Post a Comment