Thank you friends for ALL your prayers and well-wishes...it has really been empowering and I feel so blessed to have such caring friends and family. We have been blessed and strengthened by so many people. You all are all too kind. I feel like each of you have represented Christ to me through the things you've done. I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply individually to you all.
A brief update...I am walking around just fine now! Not ready to breakout any dance moves or run any races, but walking and getting up and down fine now. I still have numbness/tingling, to varying degrees, over most my body from the chest down, so we'll see when that finally goes away. The main thing we're focusing on is my hands--they are both moving now....we're just trying to find ways for them to regain their strength and functionality. This week we'll do some more testing and see if that gives the neurologists any idea of what really happened!
Thanks again to Jose and to each of you.
6 comments:
You are amazing, and it sounds like Jose is to. I hope all is well, you sure are an inspiration to me. Good luck with everything, let us know how that little baby's doing. Funny how crazy things can happen to us, but the little guy is so protected inside he doesn't know what's going on! Amazing bodies, I have to say!!
I've been meaning to ask how you are doing and I keep forgetting. I'm glad to hear that you are improving and hope to hear that you are continuing to improve! Good luck with everything!
Jose is a great person, he has always been an example to me! We are excited to see you guys for a little bit!
Krystal - I am so glad to hear that you are doing better. I have said many prayers that you will recover quickly. How is the baby doing? I hope that progress will continue and you will be able to return to things you love. We love you a ton and continue to pray for you and your family. I will send you some pics. Please let me know if there is anything we can do from our end. Our Love
Shelia and family
Golly we sure hope they find out what was/is going on--you two are amazing Krystal and we'll keep you in our prayers!
After hearing more about your condition, I hurried home to view your blog...I have always been touched by your ability to let others around you be the hero while you quietly sneak into the background...I love you my dear! You are both my heros! Thank you for reminding me to be positive and looking at beautiful things when life is hard...you make it sound like it is easy...YOU ARE MY HERO!
Post a Comment