I can't believe you have 3 kids! If anybody can do it, you can. You're the sweetest mom I know!
And about the books. I loved "The Host" too! In fact, I liked all the Twilight books too so I highly recommend you read them. You'll definitely get lost:) And another LDS author that I LOVE is Elodia Strain. Everything she writes is totally HILARIOUS. The books are called "The Icing On the Cake" and "Previously Engaged". You should check them out if you want an absolute carefree read. I was laughing out loud many times and my dear husband thought I had lost my mind:).
8 comments:
How sweet! They look like good kids :)
They are soo cute!
How is Kily doing with the new little kids your fostering?
Does she love having someone to play with? :)
Kily looks like she's a great big sister to Jasmine. How does your foster son like having 2 little sisters? :)
I can't believe you have 3 kids! If anybody can do it, you can. You're the sweetest mom I know!
And about the books. I loved "The Host" too! In fact, I liked all the Twilight books too so I highly recommend you read them. You'll definitely get lost:) And another LDS author that I LOVE is Elodia Strain. Everything she writes is totally HILARIOUS. The books are called "The Icing On the Cake" and "Previously Engaged". You should check them out if you want an absolute carefree read. I was laughing out loud many times and my dear husband thought I had lost my mind:).
Looks like a blast! I remember the good ole OMSI!
So cute! OMSI! I remember going there when I was a little girl, it was the highlight of living in Oregon, that and the zoo.
What are the names of your foster kids? I am so glad to see pictures! It looks like your foster daughter is Kily's new best friend.
THESE ARE ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE how they are squirrels!! dah! :D SO CUTE! :)
Post a Comment