So, I discovered some photos I never posted! This will mainly be enjoyed by a few relatives who keep asking for more pics and especially of our place. You are about to see pics from: before Halloween, Thanksgiving night (when Kily was past the stage of cooperation), our niece's birthday, our apartment (Jose happened to be playing around with his camera one night), etc. I had to include a few pics of our ward Christmas party--the theme was "A Night in Bethlehem" and they did an amazing job with it!!
Also, One photo is of Kily (in her pjs) doing her infamous "shy" face. Usually her big eyes are staring up at you even though her chin is glued to her chest. She always knows when to use it--like when she's in trouble, embarrassed, or just wants to be cute! Very random mix of photos. Enjoy :)
3 comments:
wow.............what wonderful pictures of you all. Kily is so cute. I love you all and miss you .
love mother
wow.............what wonderful pictures of you all. Kily is so cute. I love you all and miss you .
love mother
Why does that say Ernest said? Just wondering?
looks like the ward Christmas party was really nice.
Post a Comment