Sunday, June 01, 2008

OK Visit May 2008

So, a quick update on our latest adventures:
At the end of the semester, we drove ( I should say JOSE drove---my sweet husband drove us straight through to OK-it took about 20 hours!) down to OK for 2 weeks to be there for my sister Michelle's wedding. We had such a nice time with the family, joining in on all the pre-wedding fun. Kily learned all kinds of new tricks in those 2 weeks..such as rolling over, sitting up alone, and eating baby food bananas. She loved all the attention from her sweet aunts, uncles, and Grandparents. The pictures above are from our trip-except for the ones of the newborn baby. We missed the arrival of my new niece, Brookelyn Myers, born Thurs May 29, 2008 to my older brother Erny and his wife Sarah. She's so cute:)

7 comments:

Michael B said...

Looks like the trip was a blast! You guys are great.

Michael B said...

sitting up?! That's a big deal, pretty soon she'll be dating a driving a car! That's a long trip, 20 hours!

Annie

Ellis Family said...

Cute pics! I wish you guys could visit more often!

Erika Reyna and Kids said...

Krystal!!
It's erika. I didn't know you had a blog. I'm glad you had such a great time on your trip. It's always good to see family.
Well if your back in town, we should deff. get together. Just let me know when you guys aren't busy.
<3 Reynas

Kelly said...

The black and white picture of Kily eating your face is really good!! I'm glad you had a fun trip.

Michael B said...

pounding fists... new post! new post! new post!

Annie

Ashlee said...

I saw your post through someone else's blog. I thought that I would say Hi. I can't believe how big Kily is! Looks like you had fun-glad to hear it.
Ashlee KRebs