Good luck on finals. Hey we do need to get together when you guys come through here. If you want you have a place to stay if you need it. Let me know the details on when your coming so we can see you guys!
You dont know me, but I am an old friend of Jose's from High School, I saw his link on another friends blog and had to check it out. Your daughter is TOO CUTE! Anyway, if you facebook me, or send me your email I will add you to my blog and we can all keep in touch! july4cariscott@yahoo.com
Jose will better know me as Cari Blanco... before the marriage. Hope all is well!!! You have a cute family!!!
6 comments:
Good luck on finals week. Hope she can make it through it!
HA!HA!I love it! I remember when a swing was the only way we could get little Janie to sleep at night. We wore the batteries out on the poor swing!
Poor little thing... good luck on finals!
I love that she feels your pain too! Isn't it funny how the little people feed off their parents? I hope finals went great for you guys!
Good luck on finals. Hey we do need to get together when you guys come through here. If you want you have a place to stay if you need it. Let me know the details on when your coming so we can see you guys!
You dont know me, but I am an old friend of Jose's from High School, I saw his link on another friends blog and had to check it out. Your daughter is TOO CUTE! Anyway, if you facebook me, or send me your email I will add you to my blog and we can all keep in touch! july4cariscott@yahoo.com
Jose will better know me as Cari Blanco... before the marriage. Hope all is well!!! You have a cute family!!!
Post a Comment