KILY. Kily is such a cutie! She cracks me up everyday with the ideas and words that come out of her mouth! Everything is "Awesome" to her. She loves dance and swimming class. She thinks the word bridge is "fridge" and dizzy is "busy." She thinks the deep end of the pool is "deepy."
She loves loves loves reading (or pretending to read at least :). At meal time she tells her foster brother to say the prayer because "Jesus loves you." I just wish I could follow her around with a camera everday and capture the excitement she has for life.
Our foster-son "Hector" is still with us. He's about to start 3rd grade! It's crazy to think he's been with us so long (since middle of 1st grade). He loves Kily and Chance, and they all play really well together. This year he's participated in Boy Scouts. I didn't know a boy could be so proud to wear around his Scout shirt around!
CHANCE. Chance will be 1 this month! I can't believe it. He is such a joy to me. The way his big blue eyes smile at me still melts my heart every day. He's into EVERYTHING. Climbing up on the fireplace, walking around furniture, crawling down the hallway as fast as he can to make it into any open door. He has such a fun personality already. He crawls up on Kily every opportunity he gets. I didn't know lil siblings could love each other so much so quickly.
Jose is working for the Child Protective Services. It takes so much heart, work, and wisdom, and he is doing a great job. It breaks my heart to hear the things children are put through. It's also reassuring to see how many people are in place trying their best to take care of these kids. Jose is swamped with responsibilities at work, church, and home but he always puts us first :)
I've enjoyed this summer doing things with my kids that I did with my mom every summer:) From dance classes to swim classes, to library summer reading programs...my appreciation for all my Mom (and Dad) did for us grows on a regular basis! My health is doing just fine and I'm continually reminded of how fortunate I am...how trivial my physical needs are compared to SO many other people. I am an advisor to the young women in my ward, and I love being able to interact with them.
Hopefully, I'll be on here more and able to keep better touch with you all.
11 comments:
thanks for the update! glad to hear you all are doing good.
Yeah! Thanks for the update! It's been a long time. Don't worry. I haven't updated my blog in FOREVER. I really need to though. I'm glad you and your family are doing well.
Miss you guys.
I'm so glad you updated!! We miss you guys so much! I can't believe how big Chance is and that you still have "Hector". I bet he is a great helper for you. We have to get together again soon! Hopefully you'll be able to keep the blog up a little more so we can see everyone grow.
Your kids are beautiful!
i love all the new pictures on the blog ! Good job Krystal and Jose! We miss you all in Oklahoma Land!!
Such a wonderful little family you have .
I love updates. I wanted to hear more though :) I guess I can wait till tomorrow, wednesday
I feel like Chance is still an infant, thats crazy that he is one soon! I love you guys so so much!
thanks for the update! I've been wondering how you're doing!
So glad to read an update. Chance is just beautiful, those big eyes! Adult tap starts this Saturday, I'm eager to get started again. :) I can't believe your oldest baby sister started college yesterday!!! It doesn't seem possible.
Jose, it nice to see your family is doing well. email me so I can get your number. benjaminlubbers@msn.com
金瓶梅视频聊天室 , 金瓶梅视频聊天室 , 金瓶梅视频聊天室 , 金瓶梅视频聊天室 , 金瓶梅视频聊天室 , 金瓶梅视频聊天室 , 金瓶梅视频聊天室 , 金瓶梅视频聊天室 , 金瓶梅视频聊天室 , 金瓶梅视频聊天室
Post a Comment