He is beautiful Jose and Krystal! Sorry to hear that his birth was kind of traumatic! But glad to hear he is doing well enough to go home! Geez Krystal, can't anything calm and normal happen to you?! Just kidding!
Wow. I read your previous post and I am so overwhelmed with gratitude, for you guys, that everything turned out ok. I am so glad that the Dr checked you and that they knew what to do. Mostly I am just so glad you are both ok.
Welcome to the world Chance! God must have plans for you!
I am so glad everything went well! I am amazed at everything you have gone through recently! You are as always so full of faith and humility it amazes me! Love to all!
Oh man he's so cute!! I just read your previous post! What a miracle story! It totally reminded me of Gorden's birth. I am so glad things are going well and he gets to go home so soon. i'm so excited for your family! congratulations!!! love you all!
Oh Krystal & Jose Congratulations--that is wonderful that everything turned out so miraculously well. We are so happy for this new little baby boy in your family and will keep you and him in our prayers--best wishes for a speedy recovery,
12 comments:
Absolutely perfect. I am so glad that he is here and healthy. What a miracle to live in a time with the technology that we have. Congrats!
He is beautiful Jose and Krystal! Sorry to hear that his birth was kind of traumatic! But glad to hear he is doing well enough to go home! Geez Krystal, can't anything calm and normal happen to you?! Just kidding!
Wow. I read your previous post and I am so overwhelmed with gratitude, for you guys, that everything turned out ok. I am so glad that the Dr checked you and that they knew what to do. Mostly I am just so glad you are both ok.
Welcome to the world Chance! God must have plans for you!
He is a cutie!
He is gorgeous. Congratulations. I am so glad that he is doing well now and I LOVE the name.
I'm so glad that you are all ok! He's beautiful! Congratulations!!
I'm so glad that you are all ok! He's beautiful! Congratulations!!
I am so glad everything went well! I am amazed at everything you have gone through recently! You are as always so full of faith and humility it amazes me! Love to all!
Oh man he's so cute!! I just read your previous post! What a miracle story! It totally reminded me of Gorden's birth. I am so glad things are going well and he gets to go home so soon. i'm so excited for your family! congratulations!!! love you all!
I'm so glad he is doing well! He is absolutely perfect, Congratulations!!!
So glad to hear everyone is well! What a sweet boy!
Oh Krystal & Jose Congratulations--that is wonderful that everything turned out so miraculously well. We are so happy for this new little baby boy in your family and will keep you and him in our prayers--best wishes for a speedy recovery,
Post a Comment