Saturday, February 23, 2008

And suddenly it's 2 years later...

So Jose and I started this blog the summer of '06, during our engagement. And now--practically 2 years later, we're finally adding on to it again. There have been sooo many changes in the past 2 years that a quick update will have to suffice for now!
August 25, 2006:
Jose and I were married for time and all eternity. We were sealed in the Oklahoma City, OK Temple. We celebrated our wedding with a reception that evening and also a week later in OR. Everything was perfect and beautiful. After 4 years, I was blessed to marry my best friend!
August 2007:
I graduated from Brigham Young University, with a BA in Dance! Jose will graduate in '08 :)
October 26, 2007:
Today we were blessed with the arrival of our beautiful baby girl,
Kily Mae Hernandez
. She weighed 7.6 lbs, 19.5 inches long. She is the joy of our lives and made our marriage and family even happier.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Great!! I'm glad you started going again. That is an adorable picture of Kily!

Michael B said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging...